Many people wants to hit the gym to have a stunning body. They do it mostly for more than a month but when the time comes that they don't feel like working out again they just tend to stop.
Did you know that there are negative effects on the body when a person stops working out right away?
Here are some of the effects to the body when a person stops working out:
1. The person will have difficulty in sleeping.
2. They will gain weight within the first week of not working out.
3. The muscles on the body will shrink.
4. The endurance of the body will also decrease.
5. The stress that they are feeling will increase.
6. There will be increase in cravings of the comfort food.
What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Working Out
This is what happens to your body when you stop working out...
Posted by Elite Daily on Monday, April 4, 2016
Share this story by clicking the button below !