0





The photo that was taken during the 'Tapatan campaign Rally Roxas Vs. Duterte' got the attention of the netizens. 

As seen on the photo, a pale Mar Roxas that looked tired was sitting there. Based on the statement of the people who have seen the back to back campaign rallies of the camp of Mayor Duterte and Mar Roxas, almost 20% of the OFWs in Hong Kong were there to show support for Mar. And the remaining 80% was across the streets wearing red shirt shouting the named of Mayor Duterte.


The Duterte supporter named Alpha Valdez cried out to the other supporters of Duterte to stop themselves from bullying the other candidates. There is no need for a fight, all they have to do is show their support for Duterte and everything else will follow.


Source: Alpha Valdez

Share this story by clicking the button below !



Post a Comment Google Plus

 
Top
X
Like Us Now!

Thank You